CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Getting Started

I figured I need something to keep me busy that doesn't include the kids or work! I figure that since Daniel and i decieded that we need to starte journaling more, blogging would count! Right? Well I don't have any of my pictures with me at this time, but I figured if I have time to start this now, might as well. As for those who are far away...I love you guys and miss you. Those of you who come back often, I'm always glad to see you because you know we don't have any money to come see you. And for those who plan on moving closer, I am so excited. :) See you guys later!

3 comments:

lauren said...

I can't wait for more!!

Unknown said...

Yay! I especially can't wait for pics of the kiddos! Miss you too!

Meghan said...

I am so excited to move close! I think you were talking about us? I have waited for this moment FOREVER!!! I Love You!