CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tagged

Sarah Tagged me about a month ago and I have been so lazy but I finally got to it...10 most interesting things about me...(not in any order, just as they come to my head)

1. I am not disgusted by poop.
2. I like to watch people when I am at a light or stop sign
3. I like to try new recipes
4. Everyone says that the first year of marriage is hard. I thought it was the best.
5. I get depressed when I'm alone, yet I am more of an introvert than an extravert.
6. I hate hamburger pickles, and I am not a big fan of chocolate unless there is milk.
7. When Daniel and I were dating i lied to him about liking to play video games!
8. My biggest fear is not being able to see my children grow up and have babies of their own.
9. I want to be happy.
10. Although I love to be active, I'm afraid my body cannot keep up with me, I feel like I am getting old!! ha
Now I tag heidi and Chamie! Have fun!!

0 comments: