CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 4, 2008

4th of July

Daniel, Baby Daniel, Tyler and I first sat outside to watch the several fireworks shows that were going on around us. Daniel and I hardly take pictures so I made it a point to have at least one with us in it. The fireworks were beautiful!!!



Here, our neighbor told Daniel that we could write on the floor with sparklers, so Daniel wrote me a little message. How cute is he????


Tyler did not like the action at all. Although he is very adventerous, he only wanted to be held. He took a late nap, but I think he was still a little tierd towrds the end. He was calm though, no crankiness!!!


Daniel on the other hand was all over the action. He was lighting the fireworks and throwing them. We had to watch him the whole time cause the older kids were jumping over the fireworks and daniel kept saying that he was next. He got burned a couple of times but he never complained. He just kept going. After the show was over we came in and all showered cause it had been so hot all day. He asked if he could watch a movie and I said I would think about it when I got out of the shower. Daniel got him dressed and told him to go lay in bed and as soon as I got out I would tell him if he could watch a movie or not. When I got out of the shower like 5 mins later, he was alseep!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Daniel looks so cute! Baby Daniel that is! When we got home last night from the Galaxy Game David was so excited to do fireworks in our front yard and wait until you see our blog... the kids were all asleep so David was sitting on the curb, eating otter pops, and lighting sparklers! What a memory!

Morgan Family said...

Looks like you had FUN! I can't believe how grown up baby Daniel is looking and Tyler is just a little cutie!!!

lauren said...

You guys look awesome - I am so jealous of no contacts!! We miss you all!!