CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Swimming Lessons

Ok so I don't know what happened...but when i logged on to my blogg today, my post was gone and it was saved as a draft and all my comments were gone too. Well here is a little glimps of us trying to teach Daniel how to swim. Because he looks a lot older than he is I feel that we have rushed him to learn how to do things early. (etc. letters, numbers, reading). Well swimming is the next thing. I have never pushed it untill we went camping last weekend and there were kids that looked younger than him who were swimming. He loves to jump into the pool with his floaties. Well when we went swimming at the pool, he jumped in as usuall, and one of his floaties broke off and he was drowning. Of corse one of the ladies next to him saved him. Where were his parent you may ask. I was at the other end of the pool with Ty Ty, throwing him into the pool so my dad could catch him. We dont really watch daniel because he does so well with the floaties. Needless to say that we decided to to teach him how to swim!

3 comments:

lauren said...

So cute - pence is a rocking swimmer now. One day he just wanted them off, and now I don't even get in the pool- I just sit by and talk. :) When Daniel's day comes you will love it. GO DANIEL!!

Unknown said...

Awesome!! Yay!

Meghan said...

I loved the encouragement from Tyty in the background. When you cheered, he did the same! I can't wait to see tomorrow!