CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Busy Morning

So Tyler woke up completely covered in pee from head to toe, pooped on my carpet, and has now figured out how to open the front door and he did all of this before 7. So Tyler woke up like 630 this morning so you know how grumpy I was about that. I picked him up from his crib and laid him on top of me in hopes that he would go back to sleep. Bad Idea. He was soaked in pee. I have a feeling that before he went to bed he probably pulled out his penis from his diaper and fell asleep like that. So we got up and I undressed him in the room. We let the room and I got his clothes and went to the bathroom. I came out to dress him and he had already pooped on my carpet! He was quick! Then I cleaned up, got him dressed, I changed and tried to pass out on the couch. I heard him playing with the front door, which he does a lot. Well today, he opened it! I'M DOOMED!

1 comments:

Morgan Family said...

Oh my! Gotta love those kind of mornings... The other night I was trying to get the kiddos bathed before Alan got home because I had YW's and I wanted him to be able to relax... WELL! Kylinn pooped THREE separate times in the tub. So, you know how you have to go thru the whole process of cleaning it out, draining the water, then fill it back up... Yeah, after the third time we canceled that and just did showers. I was SO frustrated by that point! Gotta love kids! I just kept saying, "Kylinn, stop!" and Kendra turns to me and goes, "Mommy, she can't help it." Humbling!