CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy Anniversery!


Us, at the Queen Mary. The room was kind of scary. I have never been on a cruise and we just happened to get a room with NO windows. When we woke up in the morning there was no way of telling if it was morning yet!
On our way to Catalina!

Daniel and I kayaked, went snorkeling and mountain biking. Well he did, I sticked to the paved roads. We also walked along the beaches to get pictures for Baby D. Here below a picture Daniel took of a crab.



On our way home ;)

5 comments:

Morgan Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks fun! Alan and I are going to take a cruise next year and I'm SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Looks like so much fun. I'm so glad you guys were able to do that. I'm also slightly jealous... ;)

Elise said...

Oooooooh, sounds like a nice little get away! Happy Anniversary!

Meghan said...

I am so glad you guys were able to get away! We all need that!

lauren said...

Where did your cruise take you? I want to go on another... Congrats!!